Little Love Co Flowers
Dried Flower Arranging - LLCo WORKSHOP SERIES
Are you as obsessed with dried flowers as we are?! Join us at the Little Love Co Studio in Norwood for a fun & creative evening making an ‘everlasting’ arrangement in a stylish pot.
Using a selection of the best preserved & dried flowers, foliage, grasses & seed pods, you will be taught how to arrange them beautifully in a stylish vessel. This is a chance to experiment and play in creative, relaxed atmosphere, with all equipment provided.
WHAT DO I GET?
- A beautiful ‘everlasting’ flower arrangement to take home at the end of class (or give to a friend!)
- A stylish vessel to suit your floral masterpiece.
- A chance to ask any burning flower related questions; tips, tricks & trade secrets on flower arranging.
- A glass of bubbles and snacks
- New skills and great memories!
Every skill level is welcome, this class is perfect for beginners. We intentionally keep our classes intimate to allow for questions and a more hands on experience.
DURATION: approx 2 hrs.
PRICE: $150 pp
WHO: Beginners - Intermediate skill level. Anyone ages 18 and up.
Choose from the below 2020 dates. An email will be sent to you a few days before your class as a reminder.
PLEASE NOTE: Image is for example only. Minimum booking 4 person per class, you will be notified in the rare case that your date will be postponed.
Want to book a private class for a team building, birthday, hens or just because?
Email email@example.com for more information.