Little Love Co will try their best to deliver every order and one delivery attempt will be made.
If for some reason we are unable to deliver your order, we will call the contact number provided.
Our drivers are very busy and have strict schedules to follow in order to complete all deliveries in a timely manner. Once the first delivery attempt has been made (irrespective of your delivery preference), we cannot guarantee the order will return to the studio on the same day during business hours.
In the event of an unsuccessful delivery attempt we offer the below options.
Safe Drop (SD) – At the driver’s discretion, your delivery will be left in a safe place at the listed shipping address. A calling card will be left in the letter box or under the front door for the recipient with instructions on where to find the gift.
The following terms and conditions apply to Safe Drop requests.
- No liability is accepted by Little Love Co. once the gift leaves the drivers care.
- Gifts containing alcohol will automatically be returned to the studio for safe keeping.
- Secure buildings/closed businesses – if access to the property cannot be made by the driver your gift will be returned to the studio for safe keeping.
- Re-delivery fees apply for any subsequent delivery attempts.
- Gifts will be held by Little Love Co for a total of 48 hours once returned to the studio.
- Remuneration will be at the discretion of Little Love Co Management if a gift is not collected within the 48-hour time frame.
Return to studio (RTS) – Should the driver be unable to complete your delivery, the gift will be returned to the studio for safe keeping. A calling card will be left in the letter box or under the front door for the recipient instructing them to contact the studio directly. You will receive a notification should your order be returned to the store.