Little Love Co Flowers
Flower Class - Simple table arrangement
Learn how to make a simple, yet visually effective table arrangement for any occasion! In this class our florists show you how you can create multiple table arrangement designs, using this simple technique that we use for weddings and events all the time!
Starting with a collection of mish-mash bottles and jars, we’ll discuss the many ways in which you can alter their appearance, we’ll then get down to the fun of adding fresh flowers to your bottles and jars and play with the visual effect of height and grouping, we’ll then discuss further design ideas to style the table arrangement for different occasions by adding décor items.
This table arrangement design technique is a game changer that can be scaled down for an intimate dinner for two, decorate a mantle or scaled up for your next big event! Let’s get inspired and have some fun!
WHAT DO I GET?
- You’ll learn a new skill that you can use to take your next event from drab to fab – your guests will be asking how you did it!
- You’ll go home with a collection of cute bottles and jars filled with flowers that you can continue to practice with and be inspired by, or gift to a friend!
- A chance to ask any burning flower related questions; tips, tricks & trade secrets on flower arranging
- A grazing platter of nibbles, tea & coffee
- New skills and great memories!
Every skill level is welcome, however this class is perfect for beginners. We intentionally keep our classes intimate to allow for questions and a more hands on experience.
DURATION: approx 2 hrs.
PRICE: $190 pp
WHO: Anyone ages 18 and up.
Purchase and reserve your spot online or alternately call the shop for a gift voucher that we can email you directly for any occasion.
Choose from the below 2022 dates. An email will be sent to you a few days before your class as a reminder.
PLEASE NOTE: Image is for example only. Minimum booking 4 person per class, you will be notified in the rare case that your date will be postponed.
Want to book a private class for a team building, birthday, hens or just because?
Email email@example.com for more information.