Little Love Co Flowers
LLCo WORKSHOP SERIES - Seasonal Flower Arranging
Join us at the Little Love Co Studio in Norwood for a evening of fresh flower fun! In our Seasonal Flower Arranging Workshop learn the basics of flower arranging using the best seasonal flowers, foliage and textures. One of our talented in-house florists will instruct you on how to choose and arrange flowers in a vessel. This is your chance to experiment and play in creative, relaxed atmosphere, with all equipment provided.
WHAT DO I GET?
- A beautiful flower arrangement to take home at the end of class (or give to a friend!)
- A vase to suit your floral masterpiece.
- A chance to ask any burning flower related questions; tips, tricks & trade secrets on flower arranging.
- A glass of bubbles and snacks
- New skills and great memories!
Every skill level is welcome, this class is perfect for beginners. We intentionally keep our classes intimate to allow for questions and a more hands on experience.
DURATION: approx 2 hrs.
PRICE: $150 pp
WHO: Beginners - Intermediate skill level. Anyone ages 18 and up.
Choose from the below 2021 dates. An email will be sent to you a few days before your class as a reminder.
PLEASE NOTE: Image is for example only. Minimum booking 4 person per class, you will be notified in the rare case that your date will be postponed.
Want to book a private class for a birthday, hens, team building or just because?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.